第三堂
商务活动
01 接待客户
礼貌预约客户
dialogue
julia is giving a call to mr. smith from abc company about the technical drawing.
朱莉亚正在就设计图一事给a bc公司的史密斯先生打电话。
julia: hello. this is julia kant. could i speak to mr. smith please?
朱莉亚:你好,我是茱莉亚·康德。我找史密斯先生。
mr. smith: this is thomas smith speaking. what can i do for you, miss kant?
史密斯先生:我就是。有什么事吗,康德小姐?
julia: mr. smith, you know that we have finished the technical drawing according to your requirements. you called us that you would like a little modification yesterday. i'd like to make an appointment with you to discuss how to modify it.
朱莉亚:史密斯先生,设计图我们已经按照您的要求完成了,您昨天给我们打电话说想要修改一下。我想和您预约一个时间来讨论该怎样修改。
mr. smith: all right.
史密斯先生:好的。
julia: are you free at 10:00 a.m. this thursday?
朱莉亚:您周四上午10点有时间吗?
mr. smith: i am afraid not. i will have a meeting that morning. what about 3:00 p.m. that day?
史密斯先生:恐怕没有,我那天上午有个会议。那天下午3点怎么样?
julia: no problem. see you this thursday.
朱莉亚:没问题。周四见。
mr. smith: ok. goodbye.
史密斯先生:好的。再见。
julia: bye-bye.
朱莉亚:再见。
notes
1. technical drawing 技术设计图
2. modificatio [?m?difi'kei??n] n.修改,修正;修饰
小贴士
1. may i invite you to visit our company sometime next month?
下个月我可以邀请你去参观我们公司吗?
2. could i have an appointment with you this saturday afternoon?
我可以和您约定周六下午见面吗?
3. shall i make the reservation for you?
请问要我为您安排预约吗?
4. could you make it some other time?
可以约定别的时间吗?
也可以这样说:
can we make it another time?
5. do you have any plan next monday?
您下周一有安排吗?
也可以这样说:
are you available next monday?
6. we are looking forward to meeting you then.
我们期待着到时与您见面。
7. i am going to travel on business that day.
那天我要出差。
8. i have a full schedule next week.
我下周的时间都排满了。
热情招待客户
dialogue
john goes to the airport to pick up a customer.now he meets the customer dan matthews.
约翰去机场接一位客户。现在他和客户丹·马修斯碰面了。
john: excuse me! i'm john smith from du pont fuel company. are you dan matthews from abc company?
约翰:您好!我是杜邦燃油公司的约翰·史密斯,您是abc公司的丹·马修斯吗?
dan: yes, i am. glad to meet you.
丹:是的,我是。很高兴见到你。
john: me, too. i am here to meet you. welcome to wuhan! how was your flight?
约翰:我也是。我是到这儿接您的。欢迎您来武汉。旅途愉快吗?
dan: it was fine except for a little long, all together nearly 6 hours.
丹:还好,就是时间有点长,全程将近6个小时。
john: that was a long flight. you must be tired now.
约翰:旅途是有点长,您现在一定累了。
dan: actually i feel pretty rested. i was able to sleep on the plane.
丹:实际上我休息得很好。我能在飞机上睡一会儿。
john: that's good. let me help you with your luggage.
约翰:那样很好。我来帮您提行李吧。
dan: thanks. you are so kind.
丹:谢谢,你太好了。
john: that's all right. i've already made a western-style room reservation for you. let's go to the hotel first. and i've made arrangements for you to visit the city. changjiang river bridge and the huanghe tower in wuhan are very famous, especially the nocturnal sights over the river is really quite nice!
约翰:不用客气。我已经在一家酒店给您订了一间西式房间,我们先去那里吧。并且这个城市的游览计划我也已经给您安排好了。武汉的长江大桥和黄鹤楼是非常著名的景点,尤其是江上的夜景真的很美。
dan: oh, great. thank you for your hospitality.
丹:哦,太棒了。多谢你的热情款待。
john: we hope you will feel at home. let's go this way. our car is out in the parking lot.
约翰:我们希望您能宾至如归。请这边走,我们的车在停车场。
notes
1. rested ['restid] adj. 休息得好的;精力充沛的
2. reservation [?rez?'vei??n] n. 预订;保留;(印第安人的)居留地
3. nocturnal [n?k't?:n?l] adj. 在夜间的;(生物)夜间活动的
小贴士
1. thank you for meeting me at the airport, miss li. this is my first time to visit china.
李小姐,谢谢你来机场接我,这是我第一次来中国。
2. you must be tired after the long flight.
经过长途飞行,您一定很累了。
3. let me carry the baggage for you.
我帮您拿行李。
4. we really wish you'll feel at home here.
我们真诚地希望您在这有宾至如归的感觉。
5. may i have your business card?
能给我一张您的名片吗?
6. would you please have a seat for a short while?
请您坐一会好吗?
7. what would you like to drink?
您想喝点什么?